Vertical bone loss represents a major surgical challenge in the implant treatment of the posterior mandible, due to anatomical factors and technical difficulties. For this reason special techniques are necessary for the lingual, buccal and palatal flap management. A proper management of the soft tissues is a crucial point for the success in of this kind of regenerative procedure.
- Anatomical implications for vertical augmentation
- Grafting materials
- Soft tissue management for vertical augmentation In the mandible – thick biotype vs. thin biotype
- Buccal flap management &lingual flap manipulation For small and high volume augmentation
- Soft tissue management for vertical augmentation In the posterior maxilla
- Soft tissue management for vertical augmentation aesthetic zone
- Grafting materials for the maxilla
- Incision Flap design for Vertical augmentation in the aesthetic zone
- Suturing techniques for vertical augmentation dependent on the location
- Incision flap designe & suture for vertical augmentation –mandible: incision &Buccal flap management-Lingual flap management
- Suturing techniques –tension suture /reposition suture
- Incision flap design flap preparation & suture for vertical augmentation in frontal maxilla
- Discount: 15% for attending all 3 modules.
- Early bird: 5% discount for registering three months in advance.