The achievement of optimal aesthetics around anterior dental implants has been a major challenge for many clinicians. The key to an aesthetically pleasing appearance lies in the clinician’s ability to manage properly the soft tissue profile around dental implants.
Participants will learn:
- Incision in the aesthetic zone
- Different flapdesigns for the aesthetic zone
- for GBR
- for soft tissue improvement
- for creating keratinized gingiva
- for gaining soft tissue elasticity
- EBF aesthetic buccal flap, roll flap, pedicular flap and soft tissue uncovering techniques
- Advanced suturing techniques
Ergonometrically designed equipment and generous lecture and practice rooms enhance the mediation of theoretical and practical educational contents and facilitate the learning of ultra-modern surgical techniques.
- Hands-On for flap design in the aesthetic zone
- Incision and suturing on pig jaws
- Aesthetic soft tissue surgery
- Papilllae maintenance
- Papillae reconstruction
- Papillary illusion
- Live surgery
You can attend this course on each of the following dates:
- Heidelberg, Germany
21-22 November 2019
Fees and Discounts:
- Course fee: 1,950 € + VAT (19%)
- Discount: 15% for attending all four modules, 10% for three modules, 5% for attending two modules.
- Early bird: 5% discount for registering three months in advance.
It is now some four months since I attended your course in Germany and would like to give you some feedback from a Periodontists viewpoint. I have been doing implants for about 20 years and have been all over the world on different courses specializing in soft tissue management, aesthetics and augmentation procedures for implants. This is the first time that I have learned procedures that have greatly improved my predictability in implant dentistry. The procedures that you have pio- neered are very different from anything that I have seen in the literature or in lectures I have attended or other augmentation courses. Also I learned a great deal from the restorative perspective and have passed this on to my referring dentists.
Dr. Basil Fletcher Periodontist Australia
I have been pursuing implantology intensively for almost 15 years, I have attended numerous international confe- rences and seminars and, then, in only three days I come to understand how simple some things are. Dr. Steig- mann’s systematic reasoning and perfectly designed protocol provides an approach to implantology procedu- re that enables us to expand the procedure at any given situation depending on the circumstances. And what’s most important, I no longer have to think about which type of incision to apply in GBR, because it’s always the same protocol with the same instruments for different situations.
Damir Jelušić, Croatia
Steigmann Institute DLGM Dental GmbH
Westendstraße 21, 60325 Frankfurt
Amtsgericht Frankfurt, HRB: 80955
Phone: +49 (0) 6223 73819