The achievement of optimal aesthetics around anterior dental implants has been a major challenge for many clinicians. The key to an aesthetically pleasing appearance lies in the clinician’s ability to manage properly the soft tissue profile around dental implants.
Participants will learn:
- Incision in the aesthetic zone
- Different flapdesigns for the aesthetic zone
- for GBR
- for soft tissue improvement
- for creating keratinized gingiva
- for gaining soft tissue elasticity
- EBF aesthetic buccal flap, roll flap, pedicular flap and soft tissue uncovering techniques
- Advanced suturing techniques
Ergonometrically designed equipment and generous lecture and practice rooms enhance the mediation of theoretical and practical educational contents and facilitate the learning of ultra-modern surgical techniques.
- Hands-On for flap design in the aesthetic zone
- Incision and suturing on pig jaws
- Aesthetic soft tissue surgery
- Papilllae maintenance
- Papillae reconstruction
- Papillary illusion
- Live surgery
Each participant will receive a printed hand-out with most of the articles published by Dr. SteigmannDowload course brochure
- Singapore: January 12-13, 2024 Call for tuition fee
- Cluj, Romania: September 20-21, 2024 Call for tuition fee
- Discount: 15% for attending all 3 modules.
- Early bird: 5% discount for registering three months in advance.