Different tissue biotype react different to surgical trauma. For this reason we have adjusted the surgical approach to the biotype (tissue thickness) specific to each patient and location in the oral cavity.
- Soft tissue tension free closure – step by step
- Tension free flap adaptation – multiple options
- Suturing techniques with and against tension
- Adequate soft tissue manipulation for thin and thick biotype
- Improve soft tissue thickness
- Gain soft tissue elasticity
- Create keratinized gingiva
The tissue thickness dictates the way it is manipulated for high volume augmentation. Thick biotype can be managed in a classical manner. On the other side thin biotype needs new surgical approaches with specific instruments. The course will describe step by step the gain of soft tissue for tension free closure even in cases of reduced soft tissue thickness.
- Sinus lift
- Soft tissue management for sinuslift
- Bone augmentation in the maxilla-palatal sliding flap
- Bone augmentation in the mandible PPF, VBF or Steipod
Each participant will receive a printed hand-out with most of the articles published by Dr. Steigmann
You can attend this course on each of the following dates:
- Heidelberg, Germany
14-15 March 2016 (Mon, Tue)
- Heidelberg, Germany
10-11 October 2016 (Mon, Tue)
Fees and Discounts:
- Course fee: 1,690 € + VAT (19%)
- Discount: 15% for attending all four modules, 10% for three modules, 5% for attending two modules.
- Early bird: 5% discount for registering three months in advance.
It is now some four months since I attended your course in Germany and would like to give you some feedback from a Periodontists viewpoint. I have been doing implants for about 20 years and have been all over the world on different courses specializing in soft tissue management, aesthetics and augmentation procedures for implants. This is the first time that I have learned procedures that have greatly improved my predictability in implant dentistry. The procedures that you have pio- neered are very different from anything that I have seen in the literature or in lectures I have attended or other augmentation courses. Also I learned a great deal from the restorative perspective and have passed this on to my referring dentists.
Dr. Basil Fletcher Periodontist Australia
I have been pursuing implantology intensively for almost 15 years, I have attended numerous international confe- rences and seminars and, then, in only three days I come to understand how simple some things are. Dr. Steig- mann’s systematic reasoning and perfectly designed protocol provides an approach to implantology procedu- re that enables us to expand the procedure at any given situation depending on the circumstances. And what’s most important, I no longer have to think about which type of incision to apply in GBR, because it’s always the same protocol with the same instruments for different situations.
Damir Jelušić, Croatia
Steigmann Institute DLGM Dental GmbH
Westendstraße 21, 60325 Frankfurt
Amtsgericht Frankfurt, HRB: 80955
Phone: +49 (0) 6223 73819