Different tissue biotype react different to surgical trauma. For this reason we have adjusted the surgical approach to the biotype (tissue thickness) specific to each patient and location in the oral cavity.
Participants will learn:
- Soft tissue tension free closure – step by step
- Tension free flap adaptation – multiple options
- Suturing techniques with and against tension
- Adequate soft tissue manipulation for thin and thick biotype
- Improve soft tissue thickness
- Gain soft tissue elasticity
- Create keratinized gingiva
The tissue thickness dictates the way it is manipulated for high volume augmentation. Thick biotype can be managed in a classical manner. On the other side thin biotype needs new surgical approaches with specific instruments. The course will describe step by step the gain of soft tissue for tension free closure even in cases of reduced soft tissue thickness.
- Sinus lift
- Soft tissue management for sinuslift
- Bone augmentation in the maxilla-palatal sliding flap
- Bone augmentation in the mandible PPF, VBF or Steipod
Each participant will receive a printed hand-out with most of the articles published by Dr. SteigmannDowload course brochure
- Neckargemünd, Germany: March 8-9, 2024 Call for tuition fee
- Lisbon, Portugal: April 4-6, 2024 Call for tuition fee
- Cluj, Romania: May 24-25, 2024 Call for tuition fee
- Discount: 15% for attending all 3 modules.
- Early bird: 5% discount for registering three months in advance.