The main purpose of this course is to explain, demonstrate and teach soft tissue development around implants in fixed single and multiple implant placement.
Clinicians will learn how to build treatment plans based on individual circumstances. They will learn to utilize modern prosthetic technology for reconstruction of soft tissue for single and multiple implants. The participants will get to plan prosthetically and aesthetically the position of the Implant.
Participants will learn:
- Abutment design for ideal soft tissue support
- Pontic design for aesthetic soft tissue development
- Emergence profile design for crown and abutment
- Different Wax-ups modalities
- AestheticTry-ins for different therapeutical phases
- Crown margin definition
- Gingiva-management with temps and Mock ups
- Hands-On on models
Strategy and procedures on Prosthetic implant planning
- Abutment selection single tooth (chairside & lab side)
- abutment selection multiple implants
- special double cast preparation for soft tissue development in the aesthetic zone
Comprehensive hands on training
- Video surgical demonstration
- Live demonstration
Each participant will receive a printed hand-out with most of the articles published by Dr. SteigmannDowload course brochure
Dates not yet available for this module
- Discount: 15% for attending all 3 modules.
- Early bird: 5% discount for registering three months in advance.