Dr. Marius Steigmann graduated in Dental Medicine in Neumarkt in 1987. In 2005 Dr. Steigmann received his phd Summa cum laude from university of Neumarkt.
He is a Diplomate of the ICOI and a member of the board of the DGOI. He has also received the medal of “Semmelweiss” Budapest University dental school dept. of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is the founder and Scientific chairman of “Update Implantologie Heidelberg” 2002-2011 and the founder and director of the “Steigmann Institute”.
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor University of Michigan Dpt. of Periodontics
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of oral and maxillofacial surgery Boston University
- Adjunct Assistant Professor University of Pennsylvania Dpt. of Endodontics
- Honorary Professor of the “Carol Davila “university Bucharest, Invited Senior Guest
- Visiting Professor university of Szeged faculty of dentistry
- Visiting professor department of Implantology in Temeschburg
- Dr.Steigmann lectures and publishes extensively
- Member of several associations (such as DGOI, FIZ,BDIZ und ICOI)
- He is a Diplomate of the ICOI and other European societies
- Member of the board of the DGOI.
- Dr.Steigmann also received the medal of “Semmelweiss“ Budapest University dental scool, dept. of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Dr. Steigmann received his phd from university of Neumarkt 2005.
- Founder and Scientific chairman of “Update Implantologie Heidelberg” 2002-2012.
- Dr. Steigmann served as ICOI Vice President of Germany 2005-2011.
- Founder and director of the “Steigmann Institute”.
- Dr. Steigmann maintains a private practice in Neckargemünd, Germany.
Each participant in one of Dr. Steigmann’s courses will receive a printed hand-out with most of the articles published by Dr. Steigmann
Larissa Steigmann received her first dental degree (D.M.D) from the Goethe University of Frankfurt in 2019. She then continued her education at the University of Michigan in the Periodontics & Oral Medicine Master Program.
Concomitant to her Periodontal Specialty, she obtained her Master of Science in Periodontology (M.S.) and graduated in 2022. Dr. Steigmann conducted numerous research projects in the field of oral health and implant rehabilitation, of which several have been published in peer-reviewed international journals. Additionally, she serves as a reviewer for journals in the field of periodontology and implant dentistry. Since 2022, she has been a member of the faculty at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine in the Department of Oral Medicine, Infection, and Immunity, Division of Periodontology where she compassionately supports the dental education of students. Concomitantly she works in the Giannobile Lab and pursues research directed towards personalized medicine.
Dr. Steigmann received multiple awards including the Jefferey Johnston Fellowship, LeGro Scholarship, Billy A. Smith Award for exemplary communication skills and empathy in patient care, as well as the prestigious Dr. and Mrs. Kramer Scholar Award of Excellence which is awarded by the American Academy of Periodontology Foundation for excellence in both character and academic achievement, personal motivation and personal integrity exemplified by leadership, community involvement, and concern for the needs of others.