Vertical bone loss represents a major surgical challenge in the implant treatment of the posterior mandible, due to anatomical factors and technical difficulties.
- Anatomical implications for vertical augmentation
- Grafting materials
- Soft tissue management for vertical augmentation In the mandible – thick biotype vs. thin biotype
- Buccal flap management &lingual flap manipulation For small and high volume augmentation
- Soft tissue management for vertical augmentation In the posterior maxilla
- Soft tissue management for vertical augmentation aesthetic zone
- Grafting materials for the maxilla
- Incision Flap design for Vertical augmentation in the aesthetic zone
- Suturing techniques for vertical augmentation dependent on the location
- Incision flap designe & suture for vertical augmentation –mandible: incision &Buccal flap management-Lingual flap management
- Suturing techniques –tension suture /reposition suture
- Incision flap design flap preparation & suture for vertical augmentation in frontal maxilla
- Heidelberg, Germany
Fees and Discounts:
- Course fee: 1,950 € + VAT (19%)
- Discount: 15% for attending all four modules, 10% for three modules, 5% for attending two modules.
- Early bird: 5% discount for registering three months in advance.
Steigmann Institute DLGM Dental GmbH
Westendstraße 21, 60325 Frankfurt
Amtsgericht Frankfurt, HRB: 80955
Phone: +49 (0) 6223 73819