The main purpose of this course is to explain, demonstrate and teach soft tissue development around implants in fixed single and multiple implant placement.
Clinicians will learn how to build treatment plans based on individual circumstances. They will learn to utilize modern prosthetic technology for reconstruction of soft tissue for single and multiple implants. The participants will get to plan prosthetically and aesthetically the position of the Implant.
Participants will learn:
- Abutment design for ideal soft tissue support
- Pontic design for aesthetic soft tissue development
- Emergence profile design for crown and abutment
- Different Wax-ups modalities
- AestheticTry-ins for different therapeutical phases
- Crown margin definition
- Gingiva-management with temps and Mock ups
- Hands-On on models
Strategy and procedures on Prosthetic implant planning
- Abutment selection single tooth (chairside & lab side)
- abutment selection multiple implants
- special double cast preparation for soft tissue development in the aesthetic zone
Comprehensive hands on training
- Video surgical demonstration
- Live demonstration
You can attend this course on each of the following dates:
- Heidelberg, Germany
17 November 2018 (one day course)
Fees and Discounts:
- Course fee: 1,950 € + VAT (19%)
- Discount: 15% for attending all four modules, 10% for three modules, 5% for attending two modules.
- Early bird: 5% discount for registering three months in advance.
It is now some four months since I attended your course in Germany and would like to give you some feedback from a Periodontists viewpoint. I have been doing implants for about 20 years and have been all over the world on different courses specializing in soft tissue management, aesthetics and augmentation procedures for implants. This is the first time that I have learned procedures that have greatly improved my predictability in implant dentistry. The procedures that you have pio- neered are very different from anything that I have seen in the literature or in lectures I have attended or other augmentation courses. Also I learned a great deal from the restorative perspective and have passed this on to my referring dentists.
Dr. Basil Fletcher Periodontist Australia
I have been pursuing implantology intensively for almost 15 years, I have attended numerous international confe- rences and seminars and, then, in only three days I come to understand how simple some things are. Dr. Steig- mann’s systematic reasoning and perfectly designed protocol provides an approach to implantology procedu- re that enables us to expand the procedure at any given situation depending on the circumstances. And what’s most important, I no longer have to think about which type of incision to apply in GBR, because it’s always the same protocol with the same instruments for different situations.
Damir Jelušić, Croatia
Steigmann Institute DLGM Dental GmbH
Westendstraße 21, 60325 Frankfurt
Amtsgericht Frankfurt, HRB: 80955
Phone: +49 (0) 6223 73819